Behavior – Discipline – Suspension
- Students are expected to come to school on time and in right uniform.
- All students are expedited to behave is a humane manner and with respect for each other and all staff members.
- They should participate in all school activities.
- No religious or unsolicited literature should be brought to school. Illicit, abusive, tardy behavior will not be tolerated and may lead to suspension.
- School timing must be strictly maintained.
- Parents are not allowed to meet the class teacher during class hours and without the prior permission of the Director/Principal.
- Parents are requested NOT to enter the classes between 8.25 am and 8.40 am.
- Children should come in correct uniform with all the necessary books and educational material.
- Tardy behavior from the parent, guardian, or representative of the student will be dealt with very seriously.
- Illicit and abusive behaviour will be dealt with severely and may lead to rustication of the student.
- Parents are not allowed to come and feed their wards at school.
- The student will not be given permission to leave the school premises during school hours.
- If the child is ill or has any other appointment he/she should not be brought to school as if the child is taken in between class hours it will be considered a day off and it will add to the students list of absenteeism.